Thread: LONDON CALLING
View Single Post
Old 13th July 2005, 01:34 AM   #26
Greyman

Thumbs up 40 years of it...........they will not win this.....

I was in London during the Blitz. Since then the UK has suffered 30 years of Terror bombs by semi religious and political groups. The IRA supported by ex.pats in north Amreica. Arab bombers and now it seems Homegrown {Leeds} English of Pakistani families.

I have to say that this may well ignite all sorts of internal problems, these are no longer the Bader Meinhoff or Red Brigade, we are now dealing with perhaps generations of young men who hate us on two levels......Our society & Our political systems.
For the first time they have the technology to wage sophisticated Guerrela war on a world wide basis.
The Brits can take this, we are used to it. I am humbled by the forgiveness that is shown by victims as well as the defiance........we always visited London and other cities during the Irish problem. Flew to Russia in the midst of the Chechin bombs, cant let these mad people see that the TRUE Brits of whatever Colour,Race,religion or creed will be beaten into a single form of submission and God help the politician who moves in that direction.
Greyman is offline   Reply With Quote