View Single Post
Old 3rd June 2012, 10:27 PM   #1
Lee
EAAF Staff

Exclamation Is anyone aware of Hansen, Ltd. in China

First comes a polite investigation by a Chinese registrar:
This email is from China domain name registration center, which mainly deal with the domain name registration in China. We received an application from Hansen Ltd on May 21, 2012. They want to register " vikingsword " as their internet keyword and China/Asia (CN/ASIA) domain names. But after checking it, we find this name conflicts with your company. In order to deal with this matter better, so we send you email and confirm whether this company is your distributor or business partner in China or not?

I reply:
I have operated my InterNet publishing activities as vikingsword.com since 1997 or 1998. The site includes a number of essays on antique arms and armour, the extras and errata look-up page for a book published in 2002 on antique Viking Age swords and, accounting for the majority of current traffic, a discussion forum on ethnographic arms and armour with a broad international membership. I have no known business connections with or knowledge of Hansen, Ltd.

Now from Hansen, Ltd.:
We are Hansen Ltd based in Chinese office, our company has submitted the "vikingsword " as CN/Asia domain name and Internet Keyword, we are waiting for Mr. John's approval. We hope your company will not object our application, because this name is very important for our products in Chinese and Asian market. We don't want your company to use this name in China and Asia, we believe our company will become the legal owner of this name in China and Asia. Even though Mr. John advises us to change another name, we will persist in this name and permanent registration of this name.
Lee is online now   Reply With Quote