View Single Post
Old 15th March 2005, 03:40 PM   #2
wolviex

Antonio:
Let me answer to your first and second question. In my case, I began interest with weapons just when I started to work in Museum. Earlier I was focused on much different, other historical things. With knowledge there came interest. You know, when you are able to see more, to answer questions, solve someone's "science" problems - then you realize the knowledge is weapon itself, and it began to satisfy you.

Of course first of all I should be interest in my country's armament and history. It's closest to me, and when someone ask you about it, especially from aboard, then you realize how much there is still to discover, and that this is something you can really be proud. This proud and inclination to knowledge are something that still turn you on. But - very often this closest armament seems to be very ordinary to you. Then I like to take a look at something more exotic. I know very a little about Persian, Indian, or Indonesian weapons, but I like them very much, bacause there are different. This difference is a treasure to me, is something unknown, like from the other World - it's somehow a mistery - and it's attractive (in spite for someone's else is ordinary)

Just few words from a thought

Best regards
wolviex is offline   Reply With Quote