View Single Post
Old 4th February 2007, 11:13 AM   #16
Dajak

Hi David white magic is something like you use the power off the keris to make a sick person better , black magic you wanna make your enemy sick ( I now a person that is already death seeing doing this with an neighbour that did make some troubele with him he told and showed me how he did it with his favorit keris after he passed away his wife wanted me to geve the keris but I refused ) .

The best thing is the same advice Rasdan have don t try to get involved with those things not every one can handel these things
It don t have to be a keris it can be an mask an wayang puppet an spear
everything they can put an sole (don t now if this is the right translation off the worth) in it .

I don t now if there are english books about the subject Dutch a lot
there are even Dutch movie s about things that happend the call the silent power (Dutch name de stille kracht maybe also availble with enghlish language ) or an movie called the keris Pusaka based on true stories

An nice book called goena goena written by Helene Weski maybe availble in English

I have an pua from Borneo they used that when the Iban came back with heads to put them in there was an person at my house who is sensitive for things like that he get chicken skin and was shaking everytime he walk on the stairs where the pua was hanging

Ben
Dajak is offline   Reply With Quote