View Single Post
Old 8th July 2017, 08:20 AM   #66
Gonzalo G

Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando
Yes indeed, Chris; specially handled by two so knowledged members ... and resistant to brain pickers like this humble servant of yours . Surely the info you have exchanged about this subject is of interest to many others, this thread having already reached almost a thousand views.
Despite these knives being an obsolete "tool" in practical terms, they surely constitute a rather interesting collectible item.
I regret having got rid of my few examples; the only one i have left is this palanquilla 'functional' example ... with 35 mm. (1 1/2") length open and weighing less than 1 gram. Note the care had by the "smith" to replicate all components with their indicated mterials ... and accept my appologies for this impertinent inclusion .

Oh, Fernando, you are quite something...you donīt forget even to make irony.

Well, in my country is not prohibited to have navajas of any size...only to stick them to a neighbor...but authorities are lenient about this...since people is machinegunned on the streets by a dozens every day...a matter of priorities.

So, I am open to receive gifts, specially a navaja de carraca, since I don't have any. Never did. Though I have examined some of them...

Regards
Gonzalo G is offline   Reply With Quote