View Single Post
Old 13th August 2014, 07:01 PM   #21
Marcus den toom

Default Make amends

Dear friends,

You both make a valid point. Nando, you are right about the possibility of just posting within the forum threads and Michl's is right about it beeing the way you prefer (are used to) will work best for that person.

I have noticed a continuing tenseness between the both of you and whatever it might have caused it i am possitively sure you don't want to further this crack between your friendship. It is not worth it so let's make amends please, because this thread which i started about a haquebut ball has turned into a whole ball of **** right now!!!

rather comment on the pictures in post 18
These are also from my friend who dug all his items up in the Dutch city of Gorichem. When the city had some mayor construction going on at the ramparts/modern day dike my friend had a great time finding these items.

The city of Gorichem build these ramparts in the late 13e century to protect themself from the neighbouring city's/states of Holland and Gelre. In the mid 14th century they reinforced these walls and build gates and towers. In 1382 they got the right of naming themselfs a independent city (with tax laws etc)(http://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorinchem)

Last edited by Marcus den toom; 13th August 2014 at 08:15 PM.
Marcus den toom is offline   Reply With Quote