View Single Post
Old 27th March 2005, 07:15 PM   #22
erlikhan

Swordsmith, I already deleted them .I didnt refer any auction at all. I even didnt say it was offered to me by someone. I dont think this forum is a service of ebay where every item should refer to ebay or I dont think ebay is the only market of weapons . I publish many items here and most are not acquired from ebay.
Yannis, I and you dont like each other, everybody know this, and you try to use the situation personally.Childish .It is obvious even from the time of your message and the owner of the sword else than your continuing offense. It is ok, no problem. But if you slander me crazily without any proof to try to take advantage against other bidders (where I am even not a bidder ), in reverse I can accuse you that you expect profit from the auction and become disturbed from people critizising the item or you trying to make adversitement of the item by keeping active a topic, which's existence annoys you as far as you've said . Mine would not be more crazy than your comment.
As I said, if it is against forum rules and so unethical, moderators can remove the topic completely or lock it to prevent it from being used for negative or positive purposes about an ongoing auction.
regards

Last edited by erlikhan; 27th March 2005 at 07:28 PM.