View Single Post
Old 21st March 2005, 09:07 PM   #8
Lee
EAAF Staff

Thumbs up Recovering from Timonium...

For my small part, you are most welcome. I do wish to remind everyone that the big thanks for our annual meeting must go to Artzi and Avner Yarom of Oriental Arms. Without their financial sponsorship, the event would not even happen and without Artzi's wide contacts and ability to bring exciting speakers, the diversity and quality we have enjoyed would not be attainable.

I would also like to thank the new keynote speakers this year for their insights, as well as to thank all of our returning and favorite presenters for continuing to expend the efforts to share with us. There was not a single presentation from which I did not learn something new. And of course, we must not forget those who brought along items from their collections - even if only bought that day - for show and tell, even if it did often tempt the evil of envy.

Special thanks are also due to Andrew for taking on the thankless scut task of preparing the nametags and to Gordon Gray for keeping the show going with audiovisual support.

Now, to begin resting up for next year...
Lee is offline   Reply With Quote