Thread: Blumbangan
View Single Post
Old 2nd January 2019, 11:59 AM   #6
Bill M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bjorn
For me, the blumbangan represents soma, the female element, while the sogokan represents agni, the male element.
Yoni - Soma
Lingam - Sogokan

Originally Posted by A. G. Maisey
This is not really a matter of right and wrong, it is a matter of levels of understanding, and the place where the understanding is coming from

Agreed. There are as many "levels of understanding" as there are as many paths as there are people. None are right or wrong. Only different from our perspective.

Life is a wonderful buffet! Choose what you can use for your path. Leave the rest of the buffet. You don't have to eat it and you have no right to criticize others for their choices.

For myself that the Spiritual always underlays the Physical. So a reverse path can be from the Physical to the Spiritual. The question arises that the Spiritual is replete with paradoxes as seen from the Physical senses.

The attempts to understand the Spiritual from using Physical senses and arguments are ultimately futile than can result in frustration, but each person has their path and it is inappropriate to try to change other people .

For me, I am less interested in the terminology as I am more interested in the patterns. If I want to understand a man, entity, pattern it begins on studying its works.

Last edited by Bill M; 2nd January 2019 at 12:23 PM.
Bill M is offline   Reply With Quote