View Single Post
Old 26th July 2022, 03:24 AM   #6
blackforest1959

to some extend i can. My wife is running a shop since a few years and it went quiet well. After the malls opened again (Covid) we opened again too and again it went well for a few weeks. Then suddenly sales dropped nearly to zero and our SPG said it is as if our shop was invisible for the customers. Then she consulted her grandmother a chinese fortune teller whereas my wife , as muslima, consulted a famous local Ustad(islamic scholar). Both came to the same result that our shop has been cursed. The Ustad even specified that it was done with soil from a grave by a man. Our SPG remembered that one morning soil was spread over our shop floor. The advice from the fortune teller helped immediately , but only for 2 days. Whereas the recommended treatment from The Ustad, consecreted water, showed no resut at all, not even after weeks. Then suddenly a keris popped up somewhere and i thought why not give it a try, against the sceptism of my wife(!). I bought it which led to the purchase of 3 more and the business has been good ever since.

So and now close your eyes and sleep, tomorrow, if you are behave nice, pappa will tell you another story!

I know sounds weird, but here it is reality which no one doubts.
blackforest1959 is offline   Reply With Quote