View Single Post
Old 10th May 2019, 04:36 PM   #2
David
Keris forum moderator

Welcome to the forum QuisUtDeus. Ambition tag , unless your actual name happens to be Michael.
Just a heads up...all new members are in moderated status at first. That means that your post won't appear until approved by a moderator. I won't also post your other thread since we don't want 2 separate threads going on the same keris, but since you added different information i will copy & paste the text on that other one to here.
Hello, all! I am new to this forum and to the blade hobby. I've picked up a keris from a property liquidation. I can't identify the blade's pamor. I'm hoping it is a pre-WWII piece. I want a blade created with rituals.

The handle is mediocre. The mendak is bent up. The scabbard is very poor. I slept with the keris under my pillow for the 'dream test'. No bad dreams, but the scabbard top snapped off.

The blade, itself, is very cool, though! I've seen very few pamors I like better. It carries a strong energy. If it is a worthwhile blade I will upgrade the attachments.

I think the blade is luk 15. Can anyone identify the pamor and its magic properties? Also, any signs the work is pre-WWII?

https://www.etsy.com/listing/6462448...d_out_detail=1
David is offline   Reply With Quote