View Single Post
Old 30th August 2018, 11:13 PM   #35
mahratt

Ariel, please specify which of my messages was sarcastic or offensive? I hope it will be easy for you to quote my words, which in your opinion are offensive?

You write a lot of words in this thread, but unfortunately, less and less of your words refer specifically to the topic of discussion..... By the way, I noticed an interesting trend))) Almost all topics in which I write here on the forum, suddenly cause you to "randomly interest." ))))

I am very glad that you are interested in the image I brought. This is a lithography of 1843, which is made from the watercolor of an English officer (from an album dedicated to the costumes of the peoples of Afghanistan). Apparently you noticed the similarity of matchlock corrado26 and the rifle on lithography? Is not it?
But, notice, I did not say anywhere that this illustration shows the origin of the matchlock corrado26.

As for the "polite", I'm sure the moderators will make a remark to me, if I'm "not polite". Or did I miss something and you became a moderator?

Last edited by mahratt; 31st August 2018 at 04:02 AM.
mahratt is offline   Reply With Quote