View Single Post
Old 18th October 2018, 04:21 PM   #2
sakimori

I'll star with this fancy-looking one from Japan(most likely).Museum and collectors who lend the sword note this one as a "tribute from Japan",but some other collectors I talked with generally think that is one questionable theory--as members of this forum might noticed,the sword itself is really in a different style,comparing with other sword in Japan.Some suggest the sword might was acquired from Korean or..aww,I can't remember the whole conclusion.This is so sad.I think one knowledgeble collector told me that he thinks this one might been heavily modified in China? Reply your thoughts if you'd like to.
Also there is one other thing I forgot to mention...since my English really isn't that good and typing like this is really not easy for me...I think I'll finish this thread in a week or two(hopefully),by posting reply in this thread.I hope this won't get any negative influence to...layouts? of the forum.Is it normal to reply one thread started by yourself once a day?If members or staffs of the forum have any suggestion,I would try my best to apply one.
Attached Images

sakimori is offline   Reply With Quote