View Single Post
Old 3rd March 2015, 12:22 AM   #7
Gehazi

A few more pieces from the armory, including a sword commissioned , a kind of dha that I promised the maker I would always include right beside my antiques, and I will, because I really love it -- this is one of a pair, the main sword unfinished.

I realize posting this how much of my things are actually totally unpictured, and I will make an effort to update this thread with my other objects as soon as possible, most of these are from the sellers , I have several I will share when I finish paying for them as well lol

1. A chieftan's ax, luzon, kalinga, all original, farrow fine arts
2. A complete sea dayak sword, not a mandau, but does have a side knife, and even has a floral decorated dart holder in perhaps ebony ( or some dark heavy wood) is set between the pisau and the main blade-- the blade is centered and very well made, a saber-- one of my favorites ; oriental arms
3. renchong (sp) horn handle with crack, pattern welded blade, decent construction, everything is solid, complete scabbard missing a small chip; arms and antiques
4. pesh kabz with wootz blade and jadeite grip, arms and antiques

5. 17 inch long blade dha custom by JW bensinger, based on husin/burma style dha along with some krowit/keris influenced decoration at the very end.

6. another picture of the new sword.
Attached Images

Gehazi is offline   Reply With Quote