View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2006, 01:12 PM   #7
tsubame1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Marsh
Hi,

This looks good, but can I make a CD and send it to other people -- and they can view it without having to buy Frontpage?

Part of my organization is for my insurance company. I have pics on a CD, but it is very cumbersome.

I REALLY like the whole layout of nested albums and pages that the Gallery layout has.
Yes Bill. He makes HTML pages so everybody that have an html browser will be able to open them. You save the pages and related folders (images go there) on the CD as "Data" and the reader can choose which one to open accordingly to the title. If you make as first page the summary with hyperlinks to the others is even easier for the reader. usually Frontpage makes a folder called "Web" in which it put everything you create for that specific project. You can obviously re-name the main folder in "My collection".
You can even add an autorun program that open the main page automatically, but you need another program to make this.

If you don't want to purchase Frontpage make a search for "HTML editors"
there are freeware that are good enough to make what you're serching for.
Take a look here : http://www.tucows.com/search?search_...h_size_multi=b
Search for freeware. Should be there something useful and free with the same capacities of frontpage you're serching for, but free.
If you know how "to crack" a program or where to find a crack for it, nothing better then Frontpage IMHO.
tsubame1 is offline   Reply With Quote