View Single Post
Old 8th October 2009, 09:10 PM   #15
spiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens Nordlunde
Sometimes when you write, the wrong people feel hurt. I am sorry for this as it was not my intention. My intention was to get collectors out of the easy chair, and go to the book shelf or the library - and start reading about the things they are collecting.
It is easy to ask a question and read the answer on the forum, but you will only get a pin pointed answer, and not a broader knowledge about the item in question - and that I find is a pity.
Jens
Thankyou Jens , I didnt feel hurt but wasnt sure who your comment was aimed at as it was unspecfic so I answeared from where I stood.

i do understand wat you mean Jens, for many years I anseared 2 or 3 emails a week fotr requests for information about kukri, most I answeared out of shared intrest untill I finaly realised how rude & ignorant many of those emails actualy were, they were essentialy demands for information without a please, could you, or even a thankyou involved.

Today I still repley to polite or what appear to be genuinly interested people but the rude & ignorant who presume my duty in life is to answear there kukri questians can "whistle in the wind."

best regards to you Jens,

Jonathan AKA Spiral
spiral is offline   Reply With Quote