View Single Post
Old 11th February 2019, 12:46 AM   #283
shayde78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert
Ibrahiim, As you well know unfortunately a simple and completely unintentional mistake was made in an attempt to remove a photo deemed offensive and inappropriate that has now resulted in the permanent loss of all photos posted to this thread. If you or any other forum member has any of the now missing photos and would like to assist in attempt to restore this thread please email them to me at coleman5@copper.net with the corresponding reply number so they can then be added back in their proper order. Posting a demand for answers to questions you already know the answer to is of little use or help. "IF" you feel the need to respond to my posting I strongly suggest you do so through PM as this thread needs no further distractions.

Robert
Something similar occurred with the thread about makers' marks just last year. I offered a suggestion which allowed for the content to be recreated. It may well work to restore this thread. I think fernando did the hard work on that, so it would be worth asking him for advice.

Edit- never mind...it seems the photos are now displaying.
shayde78 is offline   Reply With Quote