View Single Post
Old 15th July 2012, 09:56 AM   #15
apolaki

What do you mean by Declaring it decorative metal ware? is there a form you have to fill out to Declare the contents prior to shipping a sword internationally, and if so where do you obtain the form?

Quote:
Originally Posted by freebooter
I post items daily and tracking is definately the best option and experience will eventually lead one to a better understanding of how long things take point to point and what services are best bang for buck....interestingly though a good friend here sent me a parcel from Germany with tracking and 20 days later it arrives in Australia, then 2 days later goes to Peru to be signed for by some chap called Jesus....panic set in and needless to say we both thought WTF....well another 3 days later the parcel arrives with me and now the tracking shows Jesus and I have signed for and received the same parcel....moral of the story always be prepared for the worse, things can happen.
With regards to your current situation, I would pack it up very well, label it clearly to the address to be sent to, ensure a clear contact phone number is under the address. Delcare it as decorative metalware and send through the post with express mail and tracking.
All the best!

Gav
apolaki is offline   Reply With Quote