View Single Post
Old 27th September 2015, 04:59 PM   #54
Ibrahiim al Balooshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jens Nordlunde
Hi Fernando,
Yes you could say that :-).

Hi Ibrahiim,
It seems as if you are already ahead of me with the development, so please go on, as I am sure many members would like to know how the katar developed into what it was a hundred years ago, and I find the different stages quite important.
The lines we follow when researching seem to be different, and as you now is so involved I think you should go on, and I will follow your development with interest.

Jens
Salaams Jens,
Sir, Being on the same thread which you started is like sitting in on a masterclass...Your experience and knowledge on all things Indian Weaponry is unsurpassed. I urge you to take it on....

My subject is Omani Weapons and Indian weaponry was somehow (probably by religion) totally excluded in the Omani style. It also followed the old addage that if it worked don't change it !

I know nothing about Katars..other than what I have learned from Forum and the occasional spin around the web.

Recently I decided to broaden my outlook and have added posts all over the Ethnographic strata and have learned a great deal about weapons I previously knew nothing about...

This has been of immense help and insofar as Katar are concerned it has been a steep learning curve... which is why I ask you Oh Master, to continue Sir, for I know nothing.

Regards,
Ibrahiim al Balooshi.
Ibrahiim al Balooshi is offline   Reply With Quote