View Single Post
Old 30th April 2015, 05:06 PM   #14
rickystl

Hi Rajesh. Yes, I do have one Torador in my collection. It's in good condition as-is. But I've decided to make a shooter, so I will be taking the barrel off this weekend and sending it to my gunsmith. It will require the plugged end of the breech being drilled out, with the breech being threaded and a new threaded plug installed. Also, burnishing the bore clean and a new pan cover made. This will also allow the gunsmith and myself to see how the breech end of the barrel is designed. We will take pictures during the process, and I will post here as progress is made. Wish me luck!! LOL. The photos posted by Stu of his Torador was most helpful in this regard.

I have a third bedroom at home - which is no longer a bedroom LOL - that stores my collection. At present, it's a cluttered mess. All 4 walls are full, with multiple gun and sword racks, a long table, etc. I'll post pics once it's cleaned up and I order a couple more gun racks. As for display on the walls, I use different sizes of simple "L" hooks, covered with plastic tubing, masking tape, or brown colored electrical tape, depending on what I'm displaying. The rest of the long guns and pistols are mounted in vertical display stands, since there are too many to all display on the walls. I get the wood gun/sword racks from a place in Texas. They will custom make just about anything you want, at very reasonable prices. I can PM you with their information if you like. Rick.
rickystl is offline   Reply With Quote