View Single Post
Old 6th June 2019, 12:20 AM   #10
kronckew

Quote:
Originally Posted by vilhelmsson
Just when I thought I had found a permanent babysitter, you tell me this is just a scam!?
No, it's a perfectly honest deal, trust me, I'm a politician. The Nigerian is a real prince, he told me so. Send the kids on ahead i'll even keep the females, if any, for my self, depending on how old they are. They can do the housework, cook, walk the dog, feed and water the herds, and sleep in the hay loft. When they get old ebnough I cam marry them to a rich old geezer, probably get a few camels each for them. I have a prospect, The Ayatollah Yu. He's half Italian.

I'll rent the males, if any, out to the local miners, they use them to follow the smaller seams. Send you 10% of their rent. The Miners are good people, they'll feed them almost every day and with a sliver of mystery meat once a week, and only beat them a few times a week, They're a bunch of softies at heart, hardly ever draw blood. They'll have two hours off every Christmas, Channukah, and Eid alFitr to remain fair and balanced.

I'll send you a reference letter from the local judge, he's a prince too. oddly, has the same name as the other prince. Odd coincidence.He looks just like that one too. He swears he's not him tho, and I believe him. The other prince vouched for the Judge.
kronckew is offline   Reply With Quote