View Single Post
Old 30th July 2007, 03:26 PM   #20
zelbone

Spunger,
Yo bro! Email has been sent in regards to that kris of yours. If you find it too cryptic and want to talk about it, we can set up a time and discuss it over SKYPE or Yahoo messenger...just email or text me when a good time is with you and I can clear my schedule. Try also to get hold of Mabagani; I think he also knows about the macabre history of your kris and knows some people in the states that can help you out. Unfortunately, I believe he was banned on this forum so if you don't have any contact info on him let me know. He's probably your best resource in these matters.

As far as the book is concerned...It's done. It's just a matter of what I want to include or leave out. And right now I'm debating whether I should publish it or not. If I do publish, it's going to be an extremely limited run and only available in the Philippines. I'll let you know if it happens and save you a copy...I already had you on the list . I do have it as a MS Word document and as a PDF....but it's huge....over 300 pages and 200 photos and diagrams. LabanTayo has a copy of that, but I told him not to share it with anyone. Let me know if you're interested and I'll text him.

Regards,

Z