View Single Post
Old 10th August 2006, 09:36 AM   #30
Willie W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Bowditch
Quote:
Nechesh,

You must be the local internet warrior, lol. It seems like whenever a new guy pops up, you start showing your internet muscle. Relax, since none of my posts were directed towards you. Actually, I don't really care if you collect bottlecaps or what not.
Willie W.,

There is only one kind of "muscle" on this forum - the moderators. It is clear that you are familiar with the forum, its members, and, of course, the posting rules. You therefore should realize that you are skating on thin ice at the moment (unless it is your attention to provoke a ban). Rule #1 (or close to it, anyway): never rise to the bait. So, keep your posts on-topic and away from personal comments.

Regards,

Mark
Vikingsword Staff
Mark,

I'm only responding the way I was provoked from the previous comments that was directed towards me. I've been checking out this forum from time to time for years, much as I check countless other forums. It's fun to read internet forums when I'm bored. Now, you're threatening to ban me for having a regular poster attack me? Am I just gonna have this fool talk to me that way the same way he talked to the other new members in the past as well? should I cower and bow down to him since he's a respected member? Sorry but you got the wrong guy. Don't threaten me; if you don't like me and you're feeling like god, do it. Let it be known tho, this post will be posted on the main forum.
have a good day
Willie W. is offline   Reply With Quote