View Single Post
Old 22nd May 2007, 01:43 AM   #53
Antonio Cejunior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battara
I am FREAKED! (and not just a freak ). Even my wife was impressed (and her eyes glaze over when you say "sword" ) . Better than I was expecting - being used to small flimsy exhibition catalogs. Pictures are fantastic and large - a great resource for me. I love it. Your folks should be commended.

Maraming Salamat!
Magandand Umaga, Kaibigan,

I guess we like to freak out people. The thing is that Macau is a tax paradise and the Chinese are extremely laborious people like all South East Asians, so they work really hard and because there are no taxes, the machinnery is much more affordable and really high tech. Then the paper is Japanese and again it does not suffer taxes, so the end product will cost less than 1/8 of what it normally would cost in Europe or North America.

Well, thanks my friend, but I have in the past refused commendations but you guys who contributed are the guilty ones

I'm really glad you all kept in the boat, because what counts is a honest and honorable stance in life and we do appreciate your trust in us at the Museum

Maraming Salamat to you too
Antonio Cejunior is offline   Reply With Quote