View Single Post
Old 14th January 2018, 09:31 AM   #1
thomas hauschild

Default Blade days at Solingen blademuseum may 2018

I do not know if the post will be correct here. Admin feel free to move.

I like to inform you about the knifedays at the Klingenmuseum Solingen from 10. may 2018 till 13. may 2018.

The first day thursday ( bank holiday in germany „ christi Himmelfahrt“ ) is named as a collectors day. The museum will give free tables to collectors after reservation. You have to pay only a small fee for organisation ( less than 10 € which is the standard entrance price ) I will be there with my parangs, dao and ethnographic weapons. There will be also collectors for vintage solingen knives. I have some of this stuff too. I think this will be a good place to meet and share the experience and to put our fingers on that kind of stuff. As I know from other dates in the museum like this there will be open exibition rooms to take a look at their stuff too. If you want to reserve a table for yourself, please sign in on the homepage to help the organisation team.

Second day friday is a meeting/exibition for local solingen knife companies, knifedealers and a chance for new knifemakers to present their work and to sell.

Friday and saturday there will be the knifemaker exibition for highlevel customknives as every year before ( and last not least I will have a table there for my own work ) So we are expecting 4 days around sharp stuff.

Details you will find on the hp of the museum.

http://www.klingenmuseum.de/_deutsch/dkm/homepage.html

Will be very nice to meet some members of this forum there.

Best Thomas
thomas hauschild is offline   Reply With Quote