View Single Post
Old 13th June 2007, 05:54 PM   #78
HanaChu69

Talking Cool!!

Hello everyone

It’s welcoming to hear views on this topic. I have to correct some on my gender as I’m a lady keris collector. It’s fine for I’m use to it already…no big deal.

Usman – I’m sure you will master the English Language some day. As for the dvd, I will email you to double confirm on my understanding. I have to agree that the appearance of the “khadam” is an indication that there was a problem before and the second was like a reminder. I will work on the “unfinished business” and hopefully solve them soon. Can I know where did you get your resources? How do you address the “khadam” in your native tongue? Btw, thanks for the compliment on my country and I hope you will visit us again some day.

David – It’s fine and I’m working on the “unfinished business” thus working out on further actions. Btw, I don’t smoke the kerises but diligently oil them as preventive measure against rust. As for Penangsang intimate detail on my situation, I would say that we both share similar ancestral profile – his on paternal and mine on maternal. As such, he understands my principles and beliefs as to why I omitted certain rituals.

Pak Alan – With your many years of experience in Javanese culture, is possible for you to elaborate on “he must first understand himself and then his answer will present itself.How to go into our own soul?”.

Penangsang – Welcome as we are both new to this forum. Btw, how do you derive the appearance as a sign that he needs feeding? It’s good to get the right teacher to guide but it seem that they kept a lot to themselves without wanting to share. Furthermore, there might even be conflict of interest on my part so I rather stick to my method.

Truthfully,
HanaChu69

Last edited by HanaChu69; 14th June 2007 at 03:28 AM.
HanaChu69 is offline   Reply With Quote