View Single Post
Old 12th June 2007, 05:14 PM   #70
Raden Usman Djogja

Quote:
Originally Posted by HanaChu69
Hi David & Usman

.... please enlighten me with your comments on “unfinished business”…
While waiting for more eagerly waited stories, can we proceed and continue with the “tayuh” and “nayuh”. I’m sure it will be very interesting discussion if there’s more participation from the other members as well.

Truly,
Hana

P.S – ... fellow members who are not well-versed in the English language ....
dear Hana,

emm... my english is not well-versed. but, hopefully, you can grasp the idea and, please, correct and revise my written statement then send through individual message. At the end of the day, I do want to master in English.

about "unfinished business", instead of enlightening you, I want to discuss with you since I dont have any means to enlight other.

Keris has always odd curves. Theoritically or "pakem"ly or normally, there is no keris with even curves. According to my sources, the reason why a keris must have odd curves is because the empu make a keris for a special purpose (there is no keris for general purpose to solve all kind of problem). It means whenever there is a keris, there should be an unfinished business. Whenever the problem has been fixed, It is even then a keris will go somewhere else by thousand causes. There is a keris, there is a mission. The mission must be good both in process and result.

Now, you have patrems (small kerises). You and your mother faced unique appearances. I dont know about "khadam"... then I will not use term of "khadam" in my elaboration. Whenever you fill in a dvd in its player and switch on the television then you watch so many appearance on TV, nothing wonder you. It should be normal too, if you watch, feel or hear "a thing" whenever you occupy a "real" keris. Perhaps, the appearance from keris makes wonder because there in no standard process or scientific explanation yet on how it works.

By facing appearence, there will be 2 possibilities. Fisrt, there is a problem before and the appearance is just like a reminder. Second, there is no problem before and the appearance creates new motivation. Both situation will be end on "unfinished business".

Now, instead of to communicate with your keris, it is more important to communicate with yourself first. In which part of yourlife that you feel "unfinished" or in which part of your live you will create a new mission.... after you have a vision. Only after you finish to communicate to yourself, up to you if you want to continue to communicate with your keris in a way you have already believed. One by one and step by step in doing with a keris.

Usman
Raden Usman Djogja is offline   Reply With Quote