View Single Post
Old 5th February 2005, 08:18 AM   #14
DhenTal

Unhappy ...... I shun the Indo / Malay dealers on ebay...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick
........ The new pieces he sells are the best of the affordable work coming out of Indonesia today . That solves any question of fakery for me .

I agree with Nechesh , I shun the Indo / Malay dealers on ebay .
There is only one Dealer from SG that I would feel safe dealing with , he is a long standing member here .
Rick, you are a vikingswords staff. But I don't know, how did you can posted a statement like that ? It is so tendensius for me...., really. Did a staff can give a adjustment like yours ?

Feel free guys.

I can suppose whose the dealer in Singapore that what you mean, but I don't say in this great forum.
I just tell you that in his site, he posted some a new kris too (indeed fake) that he said it was old piece and made by good iron... but, I don't think so.
Don't you guess that him kris, spesifically javanese kris, is a great kris.
For me, some of him javanese kris just a fake kris which sell for high price .

Please, don't give a sentiment statement like that, because many forumities came in from many country and they have a difference experience to looking for some good kris... spesifically Indonesian dan Malaysian deallers or collector. They can feel offended by your statement

In Malay and Indo, still had a many dealer which have a good knowledge then you or dealer in online shopping and they have an integrity too. I myself, still trust to them which have no posted the piece at website or online shopping like that. If they selling some piece, they give a complete explanations about their kris with no deceive with a reasonable price.

So, please.. try to feel free and no tendensius adjustment

Sorry if I have a mistake in my posted
Thanks.

Last edited by DhenTal; 5th February 2005 at 01:12 PM.