View Single Post
Old 5th March 2022, 03:02 PM   #15
David
Keris forum moderator

Since the seller of this keris has stepped up and identified themselves and this keris is indeed still up for sale will now have to close this thread.
My apologies to the owner/seller of this keris for deleting your post, but by identifying yourself you have shown everyone where it can be purchased. So i had to remove you from the equation. But i will repost the information you brought forward for the sake of understanding the answer to the questions that were raised about the spot by the gonjo. If you have any questions about this deletion or the closing of this thread feel free to PM me. And just a reminder to members, please do not post keris that are currently for sale. Thanks!

The seller wrote:
Hello all, this is a keris of mine. I checked the ganja and the shiny part which looked like a weld was in fact a drop of oil mixed with dirt after I cleaned it, it got stuck when I took it to my photo studio,it is removed now. The blade dates from the 19th century and is original and believed to be Balinese. The hilt is a later addition, which is tight so I am unfortunately not able to show the peksi.