View Single Post
Old 30th December 2018, 05:00 PM   #54
Bill M

Fascinating posts.

For myself, I - maybe -, have a flying keris. I acquired the keris and it was in need of cleaning. I separated the blade from the handle and sheath. Cleaned the blade and put it on a top shelf in my workroom.

Carefully, I cleaned the handle, the sheath, the metal parts, let them dry as the finish materials set up. I had been working several days on this.

But when I looked for the blade and it was gone, missing. I searched the workroom from top to bottom. No result. Maybe, though I was certain that I had not moved it from the top shelf, I searched the entire house, our cars, everywhere, it was GONE. Could the blade being naked, it decided to fly away?

So I put it out of my mind. Put the handle and sheath on that top shelf - the blade was still gone. Two weeks later I happened to look on a different shelf and the blade was there! I had carefully looked at that same shelf myriad times. Mystifying! Did it fly away and return? Who knows?

I have studied the paranormal for 40 years. I have seen people seriously focussed on the "Phenomena". Working hard to see a ghost. To have poltergeists moving objects. Seeing "things".

To me, the study of phenomena is a distraction to my studies. I seriously the dead ghost of "Aunt Matilda." Could teach me any more than Aunt Matilda could have told me very much when she was alive.

I put the keris back together and put it with the others.

Do I believe in the connection with the "visible and invisible?" Sure. But I am more interested in "bridges" to the invisible. Can a keris be a 'bridge', and too many people think so. I think it can be a "point of focus" that can help me feel my way to higher levels, the inner planes. But IF is is true to me. I do not care if other people it does. Only if it helps me!

Take a keris and stick it in my shadow? I will walk away - with my shadow - and the keris can stay behind in the ground. If I see a group of people seeing a tiger flying around the room? And I do not? It is THEIR world, not mine. And they can have their world and I have mine.

To me "phenomena" is most likely to hold you to the material world. Think about this? Do you want to reach higher?

In a keris, I see Beauty. And Beauty comes from the inner planes. Simple enough. Get lost in the patterns, the shapes, see Beauty. You are going well, getting higher, reaching to God.

Anything can be a point of focus. A keris, a rock, a piece of wood, a smell, a delightful taste. A sunset. Nature. Beautiful woman.

See the "man" beyond the blade.

Last edited by Bill M; 31st December 2018 at 02:37 AM.
Bill M is offline   Reply With Quote