View Single Post
Old 9th January 2016, 05:36 PM   #5
rickystl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony PP
Hello, I have a small primer flask looking nearly the same as yours but without the tool. Mine is missing the part from the larger end. All there is is a hollow with a small threaded hole in the middle. I have seen one before that had a small knob that flared out to fit the inside hollow, threaded on the other side and finished with the remains of what looked like a touch hole pricker. It would certainly be easier to fill from the spout end.
Where mine was made -- I have no idea but I was given it in Dara Adam a village on the Pakistan border.
Have fun getting the screw out
Hi Tony.
Yes, your's looks very similar to mine. If I can get the screw removed from mine, the interior may look like yours. So the end piece under the screw of mine may be shaped like more of a plug versus a flat plate. Hmmmm. I'll keep soaking it every week and hope I can remove it. Now that I've seen the photo of yours, I'm really curious. And curious minds want to know. LOL
It's really hard to tell on mine that there is a seperate end piece, but it's there. Thanks for posting yours.
Rick.
Attached Images

rickystl is offline   Reply With Quote