View Single Post
Old 4th April 2013, 01:55 PM   #37
David
Keris forum moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVV
Barry,

I fully agree as long as everybody is here on the forum to share information in a honest way. AFAIK there is only one member out of more than 1 200 that I, and some of the other European Borneo-collectors, have a problem with regarding this.
Unless you feel that I use this, maybe too, harsh tone against any other forumites please try to understand there is an implicit context behind it in this specific case which in the long run at least I feel may benefit the forum.

Michael

PS I hope I am allowed to disclose that this specific member also is a commercial player...
I would love to see members that have problems with other members from past experience work out those problems outside the forum threads, not within them. If you have problems with specific members this is something that you should be bringing up privately with the moderation team, not airing publicly in the forums through subtle innuendo. BTW, many of our members are "commercial players". It's how they play in this sandbox that counts. What we expect is civil and friendly discourse.
David is offline   Reply With Quote