View Single Post
Old 4th April 2013, 09:38 AM   #36
VVV

Quote:
Originally Posted by VANDOO
snip
THIS IS NOT A CONTEST WHERE ONE MUST WIN AND ANOTHER LOSE BUT THAT ALL MAY LEARN, SO I ADD THIS COMMENT
THIS SORT OF THING CAN SCARE OFF THE NOVICE OR THOSE LESS INCLINED TO SPEAK OUT THAN MYSELF OR EVEN CAUSE A VALUABLE AND KNOWLEGABLE MEMBER TO MOVE ON. WE WANT TO ATTRACT NEW YOUNGER COLLECTORS TO THE FIELD AND ENCOURAGE THEM TO GET INVOLVED AND HAVE FUN. THIS IS THE ONLY FORUM I VISIT AND POST ON BECAUSE IT IS FRIENDLY AND OPEN UNLIKE OTHERS I VISITED LONG AGO AND FOUND NO TOLERANCE, WELCOME OR FUN.
Barry,

I fully agree as long as everybody is here on the forum to share information in a honest way. AFAIK there is only one member out of more than 1 200 that I, and some of the other European Borneo-collectors, have a problem with regarding this.
Unless you feel that I use this, maybe too, harsh tone against any other forumites please try to understand there is an implicit context behind it in this specific case which in the long run at least I feel may benefit the forum.

Michael

PS I hope I am allowed to disclose that this specific member also is a commercial player...

Last edited by VVV; 4th April 2013 at 11:07 AM. Reason: added PS
VVV is offline   Reply With Quote