Ethnographic Arms & Armour

Ethnographic Arms & Armour (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/index.php)
-   Ethnographic Weapons (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Weapon storage (http://www.vikingsword.com/vb/showthread.php?t=12408)

Mark 22nd August 2010 10:47 PM

Weapon storage

2 Attachment(s)
I got sick of keeping my excess swords in flat plastic boxes, so I built this cabinet to keep them in. Less portable, but more stylish.

Lew 22nd August 2010 11:00 PM

Mark

That is a nice display set up and you did a great job on the cabinet.

KuKulzA28 22nd August 2010 11:13 PM

That's really nice! I have 3 big blades, 1 of which I use often, and I already consider myself near excess... you've made me feel great about having 2 more blades than I actually use! :D

Jim McDougall 22nd August 2010 11:21 PM

Mark, that is fantastic work!!! You're quite a cabinet maker and looks like perfect use of space......not to mention a gorgeous display of weapons. Beautifully done, thank you for sharing that.....ideas for someday if and when this odyssey ends and I park the bookmobile! :)

All the best,
Jim

Rick 22nd August 2010 11:30 PM

Nice built in Mark .
Way to go . :D

So, you play with wood; got a shop ?

Battara 23rd August 2010 12:44 AM

Impressive! I like dha wall and dha cabinet. :D

laEspadaAncha 23rd August 2010 12:47 AM

"Impressive?" I say it's dhalicious!

ETA: I hope that pun was appreciated, because after using it in that context I now have to go cliff diving blindfolded and wrestle a Great White shark armed with nothing but a pocket knife just to restore my masculinity.

Rick 23rd August 2010 01:35 AM

We have a few Great Whites here ............. :D
Just wear a Seal carcass . :eek: :D

Ferguson 23rd August 2010 02:32 AM

Mark, that is just great!
Steve

Battara 23rd August 2010 03:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laEspadaAncha
"Impressive?" I say it's dhalicious!

ETA: I hope that pun was appreciated, because after using it in that context I now have to go cliff diving blindfolded and wrestle a Great White shark armed with nothing but a pocket knife just to restore my masculinity.

Thank you :D

Gavin Nugent 23rd August 2010 10:19 AM

classy

Nice work, a clean classy looking display, thank you for sharing.

Gav

Mark 23rd August 2010 12:02 PM

Thanks, all. It was a few months in the making, as I let it sit for awhile, but I am very pleased with the result.

Rick - yes, now having a basement for the first time, I have set up a nice shop in the corner. The only problem is the dust, of course.

lionzden 23rd August 2010 12:12 PM

ah now that looks classy!

perfect way to display your pride and joy

Royston 23rd August 2010 01:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Mark

A basement, I dream of having a basement instead of my " Shoebox on the side of the road "

That is really impressive work. If you are ever near me I may have some jobs for you, if you have about a month spare :D .

As you can see my " Dining " room is a little cluttered :eek: Weapons have to go wherever there is room, including the spears in the ceiling.
The fireplace does not work any more either !!

Roy

sta94 23rd August 2010 05:21 PM

Wow! Great cabinet! even better dha collection!!! I'm a newbie in the dha world with a handful of older pieces, but the ones on your wall blow away the ones I picked up from JJ-market clear outta the water!!!

KuKulzA28 23rd August 2010 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by laEspadaAncha

Do whatcha gotta do man. :D ;)

Andrew 23rd August 2010 07:17 PM

Very nice, bro! :cool: